A Wellness Program That Empowers Your Employees
Looking to support your staff's health goals? Look no further than our Corporate 25 Community Partnership Program - a comprehensive wellness solution exclusively offered to organizations within our community.
Help your employees unlock a range of benefits at our Ys, including 25% off of Membership Dues, 25% off of Chronic Disease Prevention Programs, and access to state-of-the-art gym facilities for only $2,500 annually. Not only will your team be healthier and happier, but this program can also help lower medical bills and costs. Encourage your employees to take advantage of gym memberships and preventive care services! Enroll today!
With our Corporate 25 Program, your organization will also have the opportunity to advertise at our Annual Support Campaign events to show your commitment to the well-being of your staff and the community.
What's included in the Corporate 25 program?
You and all of your employees receive these benefits:
- 25% off of Membership Dues for all employees
- 25% off of Chronic Disease Prevention Programs
- $0 Join Fee (up to $150 value)
- Access to state-of-the-art gym facilities and equipment
Your company receives these opportunities:
- Your logo/company name is displayed on Donor Recognition Screens in YMCA lobby and on the website
- 3’x5’ banner in both YMCA gymnasiums – Butler and Rose E. Schneider
- Sponsorship recognition at ONE special event of your choice:
- Bowl for the Kids
- Butler Road Race
- Fore the Children Golf Outing
Current Participating Companies:
- AGOC (Armstrong)
- AGOC (Guardian Protection Services)
- ARMCO Credit Union
- Butler/Cranberry Eagle
- CUE, Inc
- Davevic Benefits Consultants
- Family Psychological Associates
- Fetch! Pet Care of North Pittsburgh
- Fun Fore All
- Gaiser Addiction Center, Inc
- Independence Health Systems
- Karns City School District
- Mars Bank
- Mars Laundromat
- McDonalds/Tri County MGMT
- Novakovich Insurance Agency
- Tudi Mechanical
- United Auto Workers Local 3303
- University Korner
- UPMC Passavant West (Cranberry)
- Weaver Master Builders
- Worldwide Industries Corp.