Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating YMCA in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home Y is the local association that enrolled you as a member and collects your membership dues).
We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our mission to strengthen communities.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Nationwide Membership enables Y members to visit any participating YMCA in the United States
- Valid for active, full facility YMCA members
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
- Program-only participants are not eligible for nationwide membership
- Special memberships (group homes, other agencies, insurance based memberships, etc.) are not eligible
To find a Y in another location, go to ymca.net.