Youth And Family Center Monitor
Part-Time Hours Available: weekday afternoons and evenings, weekend daytime and
Rose E Schneider Family YMCA
2001 Ehrman Road
Cranberry Twp., PA 16066
Responsible for the smooth operation of activities within the Youth and Family Center while promoting and demonstrating the YMCA core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Experience working with children.
- CPR/First Aid/AED Certification preferred.
- Develop and maintain positive relations with children, parents and other staff. Models relationship-building skills in all interactions.
- Plan and implement program activities that are culturally relevant, developmentally appropriate and consistent with YMCA values.
- Follow opening and closing procedures of the center. Inspects for areas of concern; i.e., cleanliness, damage to equipment, unsafe areas etc.
- Enforce the rules and behavior expectations of the area.
- Monitor, interact and engage with the youth while they are using the Kids Clubhouse Indoor Playground.
- Maintain program areas and adheres to program standards in regards to equipment, storage, safety and cleanliness.
- Follow YMCA policies and procedures, including those related to medical and disciplinary situations, child abuse prevention and emergency procedures.