Part-Time / Seasonal
341 Centerville Pike
Slippery Rock, PA 16057
Responsible for assisting with keeping park grounds, equipment and facilities in great working order.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Experience in the operation of motorized equipment such as push and riding mowers, string trimmers, edgers and hedge shears.
- Ability to work cooperatively and communicate with other employees and the general public.
- Clean buildings, pavilions and parking lots.
- Trim and prune tree branches.
- Operate and maintain power lawn mowers and equipment.
- Clean and maintain restrooms and locker rooms.
- Paint building surfaces, bleachers and picnic tables.
- Perform event/meeting set-up and breakdown, including chairs and tables.
- Monitor and report needed maintenance repairs appropriately.
- Eliminate safety, sanitary and/or fire hazards as necessary.
- Respond to emergency cleanups, such as spills, clogged drains, etc.
- Follow YMCA policies and procedures, including those related to medical and disciplinary situations, child abuse prevention and emergency procedures.