Membership Coordinator- Full Time
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance, YMCA Retirement Plan, and Family YMCA Membership
Rose E. Schneider Family YMCA
2001 Ehrman Road, Cranberry Twp., PA 16066
Responsible for coordinating administrative support functions for membership and program services. Implements procedures for the maximum utilization of services and equipment and ensures a smooth flow of accurate information among departments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in office procedures.
- Working knowledge of a computer and office software packages.
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service.
- Prepare and monitor daily work schedule for member service desk staff, insuring appropriate coverage for all shifts.
- Responsible for the Financial Assistance Policy; evaluate, re-evaluate, process and notify all applicants of eligibility and renewals.
- Provide excellent service to members, guests and program participants; contributing to member retention and recruitment.
- Handles and resolves membership concerns and informs supervisor of unusual situations or unresolved issues.
- Assist Membership Director in interviewing, training member service desk staff and addressing concerns where needed.
- Ensure accurate communication of YMCA programming to membership service desk staff.
- Maximize office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Review program information for accuracy and oversee program registration.
- Organize membership office operations and procedures such as filing systems, requisition of supplies and other clerical services.
- Review and update all social media under the direction of Membership Director.
- Will substitute and assist in all other membership job duties when necessary.
- Responsible for managing member service desk staff under the direction of the Membership Director.