Wellness Center Attendant
Part-Time Hours Available
Rose E Schneider Family YMCA
2001 Ehrman Road
Cranberry Twp., PA 16066
Responsible for interacting with new and existing members to help them in achieving their health and well-being goals. Create a welcoming environment for all members of all backgrounds and abilities.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- CPR/First Aid/AED Certification within 30 days of hire.
- Coach members in support of their desired behavior change. Regularly check on members’ progress in meeting personal and program goals.
- Answer questions from members to support them in achieving their goals related to healthy living. Maintain working knowledge of wellness and trends to provide effective information and support to members.
- Build effective, authentic relationships with members; help members connect with each other and the YMCA. Introduce new members to group exercise communities based on their health and well-being goals.
- Utilize tools and information for the purpose of increasing member knowledge of wellness as well as wellness programs provided through the YMCA (handouts, schedules, etc.).
- Instruct individuals in the proper use of equipment.
- Maintain and clean equipment according to the schedule or as requested by supervisor.
- Follow YMCA policies and procedures; responds to emergency situations.