Manager on Duty
Evening and Weekend hours
339 North Washington Street, Butler, PA 16001
The Manager on Duty shall be responsible for the smooth operation of membership services, program participation, building maintenance, and staffing during the scheduled shift. Coach and mentor frontline staff, interact and build member relationships, and be a strong “working” problem solver.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 18 years of age.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certification
- Follow opening and closing procedures of the building.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Association’s Emergency Management Procedures.
- Knowledge of YMCA memberships/programs and operational policies/procedures.
- Provide facility tours and information of program services.
- Develop and maintain positive relations with members and staff.
- Frequent inspection of department equipment and facilities.
- Follow YMCA policies and procedures, including those related to medical and disciplinary situations, child abuse prevention and emergency procedures.
- Knowledge and application of equipment set up/take down procedures and its proper storage.
- Perform general maintenance/custodial functions.
- Attend staff meetings and trainings.