Infant Child Care Aide
339 N Washington St, Butler, PA 16001
Provides direction for the children in the classroom and implements program curriculum.
- High School diploma or general educational development certification.
- At least 18 years of age.
- 2+ years experience working/voluteering with children in a developmental setting preferred.
- Pediatric First Aid.
- Ability to plan, organize and implement age-appropriate/developmentally appropriate program activities.
- Ability to develop positive, authentic relationships with people from different backgrounds.
- Ability to use technology (IPAD) for daily records and observations in the classroom.
- Assist with implementing the curriculum within the established guidelines.
- Assist with daily lesson/activity plans.
- Supervise the children, classroom and all activities.
- Make ongoing, systematic observations and evaluations of each child.
- Maintain positive relationships and effective communication with parents.
- Maintain program site and equipment, including weekly cleaning.
- Maintain required program records.
- Attend and participate in family nights, program activities, staff meetings, and staff training.