part-time, seasonal, 10 to 15 hours a week, weekend hours
Where: Armco Park
341 Centreville Pike, Slippery Rock, PA 16057
Start Date: immediately
Perform custodial work for park grounds and facilities. Custodians work under general supervision and perform most tasks with some independence, but also serve as a member of a team. The incumbent accepts and demonstrates the YMCA core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
• Minimum of 18 years of age
• Prior experience preferred.
1. Cleans buildings, pavilions, restrooms, locker rooms and parking lots.
2. Replenishes restroom and locker room supplies.
3. Sets up or removes folding tables, chairs, or similar objects for meetings and special events upon request.
4. Locks and unlocks doors and gates to ensure security of building.
5. Shuts down lighting and breakers at the end of shift.
6. Monitors and reports the need for maintenance repairs to appropriate authority.
7. Eliminates safety, sanitary and/or fire hazards or reports them to appropriate authority.
8. Responds to emergency cleanups, such as spills and clogged drains, etc.
9. Safely use and apply cleaning equipment and materials.