Before & After School Teacher
Flexible daytime hours Monday-Friday, before and after school
339 N Washington St, Butler, PA 16001
Implements program curriculum for children in a school-base classroom. Provides a quality experience to children and parents that focuses on building achievement and belonging in relationships among youth and within families.
- High School diploma or general educational development certification.
- 2+ years work experience related to the care and development of children.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Pediatric First Aid.
- Ability to plan, organize and implement age-appropriate/developmentally appropriate program activities.
- Ability to develop positive, authentic relationships with people from different backgrounds.
- Assist with implementing the curriculum within the established guidelines.
- Assist with daily lesson/activity plans.
- Supervise the children, classroom, and all activities.
- Make ongoing, systematic observations and evaluations of each child.
- Maintain positive relationships and effective communication with parents.
- Maintain program site and equipment, including weekly cleaning.
- Maintain required program records.
- Attend and participate in family nights, program activities, staff meetings, and staff training.
Job Category: Butler